Today’s Gold Nugget: CHALLENGE

Are you tired of a recurring situation and are screaming for change? then I encourage you to pause and evaluate. Complaining about it or ignoring it will not help you, whatsoever. I encourage you to take some time aside to meditate and think about the challenge you are facing and how it makes you feel. Read More

DISC Profiles, Know Your Style!

“Sometimes I pretend to be normal, But it gets boring. So, I get back to be me”   Knowing your personality style and your strengths and weaknesses is very important. The reason is, it will help you understand how you communicate and operate in your everyday job, career or business. It promotes awareness, compassion and Read More

What Have You Done?

Wow, can you believe we already finished the first quarter of the year!?! So, the question begs, what have you done with the goals you set for yourself in the beginning of the year? How far have you come to accomplishing them? This week let’s review your progress or lack of it. I understand sometimes Read More

What are You Putting Up With?

If you are like me, you tend to get overwhelmed, frustrated, energy depleted and restless. There’s just too much to do and so little time to do it! When the feeling of “being all over the place at once” creeps up, you know it is time to do some mental declutter. When you free up Read More

Toxic Relationships: Identify the Signs and Take Action

There are no perfect relationships and we will encounter challenges from time to time. However, a healthy relationship will inspire you to become better and will leave you happy, free to be yourself and secure. On the other hand, a toxic relationship will drag you down and leave you with mental trauma, drained and unfulfilled. Read More

Your Goals the SMARTER Way

According to the statistics, only 8% of New Year’s resolutions are achieved. Wow, that leaves us with a majority of 92% who do not! However, there is a way to make it happen and I will show you how. The good news is there is a right way to set goals to successfully achieve them. In Read More