Today’s Gold Nugget: HARVEST

 “While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, winter and summer, and day and night shall not cease”  Genesis 8:22   This is a fact of life, a law that you and I cannot change. Whether you do not care much for the cold of winter, it will come. If you dread the Read More

Today’s Gold Nugget: FAITH

God has given each one of us a measure of this precious gift. Faith is what enables us to believe and reach into God’s invisible world to take possession of His great promises. It is the vehicle that connects us to God Himself. He says that without faith it is impossible to please Him, for Read More

Relations Toxiques: Identifiez les Signes et Prenez Action

Nous savons tous qu’il n’y a pas de relation parfaite. Cependant, une relation saine vous incitera à devenir meilleur et vous laissera heureux, libre d’être vous-même et en sécurité. D’autre part, une relation toxique vous mettra toujours en bas et vous laissera dans un traumatisme mental, physiquement drainé et coincé dans un état misérable. Andrea Read More

Toxic Relationships: Identify the Signs and Take Action

There are no perfect relationships and we will encounter challenges from time to time. However, a healthy relationship will inspire you to become better and will leave you happy, free to be yourself and secure. On the other hand, a toxic relationship will drag you down and leave you with mental trauma, drained and unfulfilled. Read More

Today’s Gold Nugget: LIMITATIONS

  Today’s Gold Nugget might sound rash, but if we lack in anything it is from the fruit of our own limitations. The words that we speak, the thoughts that we think and the behaviors we display will be the outcome of who we are and what we receive in life. There is no one Read More

Vos Objectifs de Manière SMART

Bonne Année !! Selon les statistiques, seulement 8% des résolutions du Nouvel An sont accomplies. Wow, cela nous laisse avec une majorité de 92% qui ne le sont pas ! Si vous vous trouvez dans la majorité de ceux qui n’ont pas atteint leurs objectifs, ne vous sentez pas mal. Il est encore temps pour Read More

Your Goals the SMART Way

Happy New Year!  According to the statistics, only 8% of New Year’s resolutions are achieved. Wow, that leaves us with a majority of 92% who do not!  If you find yourself in the majority who did not fulfill their set goals, please do not feel bad about it. There is a way to make to Read More

Today’s Gold Nugget: FOCUS

In car racing they teach you that if your car is hit and headed for the wall, do not focus on the wall, but instead keep your eyes in the direction you want to go, like the track. The car will magically go in the direction you are focused on. This good advice is a Read More

Today’s Gold Nugget: THINK

  The way we think can limit us, keeping us stuck and frustrated. However, changing our thought patterns will get us out of that funky spot. “For as he thinks within himself, so he is” -Proverb 23:7a Thinking and meditating is a lost virtue and such a vital part for our well-being. As Christians, we Read More

Today’s Gold Nugget: DRAMA

  It is imperative to pursue PEACE in our relationships. I understand we are all different. However when we encounter disputes or differences it is a mature thing to stay humble and have empathy for the other person, whoever they are: spouse, kids, family members, co-workers, neighbors, etc. Empathy is when you look at someone Read More